Over the Summer of 2020 Day Camps in the city of Toronto were open and allowed to operate under Covid safety precautions. Although BVG Camp made the difficult decision not to operate in 2020 we are committed to operating in Summer 2021 under what we believe will be more ‘normal’ conditions, although with more limited capacity to ensure additional space for our campers and staff.
We are organizing and setting up our camp program for ‘business as usual’ with hopes and optimism that Summer 2021 will bring us that relief we are all wanting! However, rest assured, and know without question, every guideline set out by the Ministry of Health and the City Officials will be followed. The safety and wellbeing, along with the camp experience, is at the heart of every decision we make here.
Note: If for any reason the camp cannot operate, in summer 2021, full refunds and/or credit will be given.
Understanding that summer 2021 still presents some uncertainty, we want to highlight how refunds and cancellations due to Covid related decisions will be handled.