Rates & dates
Our fees are all-inclusive and cover the following:
Summer 2022 Dates
Summer 2022 Pricing
Important Registration Notes:
- Registrations do not have to be in consecutive weeks and can be spread throughout the 7-week Camp Season.
- Take advantage of multi-week tiered pricing structure by purchasing 4 or more weeks.
- $500.00 deposit must be paid at time of registration via credit card or e-transfer.
- Camp families have until May 1st to confirm their registration and pay their camp fee balance.
- Sibling Discount: 2nd sibling will receive 5% off camp fees. Each subsequent sibling will receive 20% off camp fees.
- Referral Rate: Referring family will receive $50.00 off their camp package once referred family registers.
- Community transportation from conveniently located communal drop-off/pick-up spots is available at an additional fee of $50.00/week.
Lunch & Snacks
Aramark Canada Ltd. is the food service partner for Bayview Glen Camp. They are eager to meet new and returning campers for a year of fun and healthy food. Their staff of dedicated food service professionals are pleased to offer campers a wide variety of nutritionally balanced and delicious meals. Our lunch menu appeals to children’s tastes and the Canadian Food Guide Healthy Eating Principles. We offer the choice of regular, vegetarian or kosher style meals at no additional cost. This selection applies to the entire period of enrolment.
To compliment our daily lunch, we will be offering improved options of fruits and vegetables to ensure a well-rounded meal.
We also provide a morning and afternoon snack to each camper each day. Snacks range from cheese and crackers to fruit to cookies.
Our transportation program has a long-standing reputation for safe service. This Summer we will be offering a community busing service where campers will be picked-up and dropped off at conveniently located gathering points and taken directly to camp. As each camp day begins and ends on the bus, we make this time enjoyable for all campers. Our buses have weekly themes, where campers and staff will work together to decorate their bus, learn songs and practice camp cheers. This also makes it easy to identify BVG buses all summer long!
- Several drop-off /pick-up points will ensure parents have a choice of convenient options within 5-10 minutes of their home.
- A $50.00 weekly transportation fee will be added to each camper’s registration that is signed up for our community bussing program.
- Every bus is equipped with seatbelts.
- Pick-ups begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Buses arrive at camp beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Our routes are carefully designed by experienced on-site transportation staff to ensure that our service is efficient and safe. To maintain our high standards, we hand pick our bus drivers from across all divisions of Attridge Transportation.
Health & Safety
The Health & Safety of the entire Bayview Glen Day Camp Community is of utmost importance to us. We carefully examine every aspect of our program and take steps to provide a high standard of safety and care while providing campers with every opportunity for success and fun.
In the Summer of 2021, we implemented our robust COVID-19 policies and procedures that ensured each Bayview Glen Day Camp participant remained happy and healthy throughout the Summer. We are extremely proud to say there was not a single case of COVID-19 at Bayview Glen Day camp during this time!
For the Summer of 2022, all eligible camp participants (campers and staff) must provide proof of vaccination prior to the start of the Camp Season. Other health and safety policies and procedures during the Summer of 2022 will include daily COVID-19 screenings, increased cleaning and disinfecting of all camp facilities, proper PPE use, and masking.
Senior Staff are in constant contact with one another via two- way-radios, we conduct fire and emergency drills, employ registered Health Centre Staff and, as a matter of security, Bayview Glen Camp strictly enforces a uniform policy for all staff members. This is to ensure that our staff are easily recognized by our campers.
Only pre-authorized persons will be permitted to pick up campers. Photo identification of persons we do not recognize will be required; otherwise the camper will not be released to their custody.
Our Health Center is an oasis on a hot and humid day, a pit stop where your child can take their daily medication, or a place to go when they are just not feeling well. Our health center staff have every child's well-being as their priority. Our health centre team will never hesitate to connect with camp parents when needed to ensure they are up to date on any issues their camper(s) has communicated.
We believe in the importance of sun protection and want all our staff and campers to enjoy the outdoors safely. Hydration Water Stations and Sunscreen Application stations are visited throughout the camp day.